In this job you are the assistent of the HR Director. Your tasks and responsiblities are the following:
- Complete word processing, graphical, spreadsheet and database assignments as requested.
- Screen mail, e-mail and phone calls.
- Manage (multiple) calendars.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and conferences, including travel, hotel, catering.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Coordinate travel plans as requested.
- Process and track vendor payments and expense reports.
- Organize & maintain file systems & work instructions.
- Track project management benchmarks & update project plans.
- Oversee contractor assignments.
- Acts as SAP delegated requisitioner.
- Responsible for correct and up-to-date registration of vacations days.
- Maintains the archive and executes the Record Retention process.
- Draft correspondence.
- Additional assignments may include monitoring budgets, data gathering and basic statistical evaluations.
- Maintain confidential data related to transactional activities, dialog forms and development plans.
Our customer is one of the largest players in the chemical industry worldwide. Located in nineteen countries, spread over five continents, more than a hundred countries are served. In the Netherlands there are more than seven hundred employees working at this organization, spread over five locations: the head office, the storage location and three factory locations in the Rotterdam region.