For our client we are looking for a field services analyst who will administer, support, analyze and manage the pace and impact of information technology change on their employees and processes.
- Provide on-site or remote technical support services for end users and act as next level escalation point which are not first call resolved through the IT Service Desk
- Perform analysis and diagnostics of problems and implement corrective solutions for end users.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot end user workstations, IP Phones, printers and related hardware and software.
- Assist with server, network and audio/video equipment installations, troubleshooting and movement of existing equipment of these types when necessary.
- Assist with troubleshooting mobile devices for on-site and/or travelling users.
- Educate and assist users with connecting both company provided laptops along with personal devices remotely
- Escalate unsolved issues/problems to tier 3 support team based on direction from manager, lead or more experienced member of team.
- Document the situational facts, activities, communication and agreements during troubleshooting activities.
- Coordinate third party vendors for on-site maintenance and/or incident visits.
- Execute life cycle activities for end user workstation, IP Phones and related hardware.
- Assist with server, network and audio/video equipment lifecycles.
- Manage equipment inventory and keep administration of all equipment, their location and status.
- Coordinate and perform end-user training for special IT projects.
- Participate in small/short-term projects supporting business activities, technology upgrades, rollouts, etc. Work assigned shifts and off-duty, on-call shifts as required
Our customer is one of the largest players in the chemical industry worldwide. Located in nineteen countries, spread over five continents, more than a hundred countries are served. In the Netherlands there are more than seven hundred employees working at this organization, spread over five locations: the head office, the storage location and three factory locations in the Rotterdam region.